Re: default route problem
- From: "Tambet Ingo" <tambet gmail com>
- To: "Trey Nolen" <support internetpro net>
- Cc: Stuart Ward <stuart ward bcs org>, network manager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: default route problem
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:53:52 +0300
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Trey Nolen <support internetpro net> wrote:
> On this same topic, Network Manager also removes any NON default routes that
> you have. I personally sometimes set different routes up for the internal
> network. These are NOT given out by DHCP, but when you connect/disconnect a
> VPN, those routes are blown away. I would LOVE for this to be addressed.
You CAN go to the connection editor and ADD static routes to your connection.
] [Thread Prev