Re: multiple VPN (PPTP) connections at once

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 07:14 -0500, Trey Nolen wrote:
> I would like to echo a need for this.   I too thought that NM .7 would be
> capable of this and it was one of the reasons for me to try it out.

No, it's not yet capable of this.  I've done most of the work already
but it's too large a change for 0.7 right before a release.  I'd expect
it to land after 0.7 is out, but it'll horribly break the VPN plugin UI
which means we'll have to port all the VPN plugins over to it.  That, in
my experience, will take some time.

Dan