Re: Issues with special setup in Ubuntu 8.10

On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 20:16 -0500, Andrew Dunn wrote:
> I would greatly appreciate some help regarding my post here in ubuntu
> forums. All the details are in the post, so I will not repeat them here:

> Thanks in advance to whoever lends me some help!

Use static IP addresses for the gigabit wired interfaces, and don't give
them gateways (leave it blank or enter 0.0.0.0).  Devices without
gateways will not become the default route, which is likely the problem
you are encountering.  You'll then end up with a net route for the
subnet which the gigabit interfaces live, and since you'll always know
where the raid is at, all packets for the raid should go directly to the
raid, but all other packets will go out to the access point.