Where find the revision history?

Hi all,
        I ever saw a revision history file for NetworkManager and Applet. In these files, it describe what changes in different revision. e.g. for NetworkManager revision history file, it have the changes for r2984 or r3202 etc. I forgot where can get this file. I searched the whole source codes folder and can't find it. Note it is not the "Changelog" file in the source codes. The Changelog is only have change date but no revision number. Who knows where can get the revision history file?

Thanks!!!