Re: VPN "Only for this address range" equivalent

Dan Williams wrote:

> You can add custom routes in the IPv4 tab of the connection editor for
> the VPN connection.  You can also check "ignore automatically provided
> routes" if you don't care what the server sends you.

Dan,
Would you please elaborate on how to do that?
I just need to set up my network so that most of the traffic will go through
a direct Internet connection while all the traffic for a small number of IP
addresses (starting with 172.17.x.x in my case) will go through VPN.
"Only for this address range" worked like a charm in the previous version of
NM and now I am stuck trying to achieve the same thing with NM0.7.
The UI of the Routes page is really confusing - what am I supposed to put as
Prefix and Metric?
So far, no matter what I enter all the traffic goes to VPN.
I would be grateful for any help.
Cheers,
Piotr