RE: location of DHCP lease files

I understand the need for multiple lease files, based on network.

My concern was the two different directories being used.  I was trying to solve a network problem, and couldn't understand why my lease files were several months old... Then I discovered that NM was putting lease files somewhere else.

Persistence across boots would require some cooperation with the DHCP server, which, in my case, may give me a new IP each time I boot. (It's some 3rd party, Windows based DHCP/DNS "solution", which I don't manage)

- Jon