Re: Problems with NM seeing 3G modem

I just submitted a patch for this card up stream? What distro are you
running? You try Ubuntu Intrepid ?

You will need hal entries for it to find it in your distro. I use the
ATT Sierra Wireless now.

Only thing with Ubuntu Intrepid (as temporary work around till network
manager gets updated), you will need to remove the APN entry. After that
it will just works.

I use the PCMCIA version of this card with my Thinkpad T61 daily.

		Jerone