Re: Problems with NM and a AccessPoint

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 17:24 +0100, Marco Franke wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> I went with a notebook in the range of my AccessPoint and the NetworkManager need 40s to create with it.  Is it normal?

Not usually, no, but it depends greatly on how strong the AP's signal
is.

> How can I  get informations about the problem? How can I start the NM with debug informations?

If you could try to create a plain wpa_supplicant config file for your
AP, and attempt a connection with that, that is the best way to debug
whether it's an NM or a driver issue.  If you need help creating that
file or running the supplicant, let us know.