=?windows-1256?B?TmV0d29yayB0cm91Ymxlc2hvb3RpbmcgaW4gOC4wNA==?=

I have a new Dell inspiron 1525 NB with vista preinstallation. I have installed Ubuntu 8.04 and failed completely to connect to the wireless network, where as this goes smoothly in Vista.. Opening the administrator and then the network does not offer the option of wireless networking.
the network manager demands a name and bssids in the properties window.
Please I am new to this field, please help.
Which name should I supply?
What is bssids?
Thanks in advance

You can never find the chance to be the first to know about the newest movies showing in Arab theaters until you visit Maktoob Movies!
http://www.maktoob.com/movies