Bssid to supplicant config

Hi all,

I'm trying to pass the AP bssid to a connection setting (at wireless_new_auto_connection) so when I want to connect, I also check the bssid. I do this because I notice that it doesn't connect if there is 2 aps with the same SSID and one is with WEP encryption (the one I want to connect to).

I tried many ways, saving a ether_addr inside the bssid->data, saving the string that I get with the function nm_access_point_get_hw_address and changing the settings verify, nm_ap_check_compatible and nm_supplicant_config_add_setting_wireless. But either ways work.

Can someone help me?

Charly Liu