RE: "Edit wireless networks" dialog improvement

De:  Thiago Teixeira
Enviado el: dom 11/05/2008 0:10
Para: networkmanager-list gnome org
Asunto: "Edit wireless networks" dialog improvement

Hi all,

First of all, I want to congratulate you all on consistently making network manager a better tool. One of the newer features that really improve the nm-applet is the "edit wireless networks" dialog. However, I think it can be improved as shown in this mockup: http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=networkmanageruo5.png .

Good ideas. It is very usefull not only  know which networks are in the range, but also the networks that one can use in a concret moment.

Go ahead with them.

Regards.

Pedro.