Re: Crash of KNetworkMangager 0.2.2 attempting LEAP on iwl3945

Am Di 06 Mai 2008 21:40:21 CEST schrieb Ryan Novosielski <novosirj umdnj edu>:

Helmut Schaa wrote:
Am Di 06 Mai 2008 17:00:25 CEST schrieb Ryan Novosielski
<novosirj umdnj edu>:
Helmut Schaa wrote:
Could you please try the following:
- Close KNetworkManager
- Move ~/.kde/share/config/knetworkmanagerrc anywhere else
- Start KNetworkManager

That does seem to solve the problem. Now what do I do? :)

Just edit the knetworkmanagerrc and remove the part which contains the
culprit-network. Afterwards you should be able to configure your network
again without any problems.

The crash seems to be triggered under some circumstances when the
configuration in knetworkmanagerrc does not match the real configuration
of your AP. Not sure how to fix that quickly.

Helmut

I can just assume, then, that the culprit network is the network I'm
connecting to when the crash occurs?

Correct :)