Re: Crash of KNetworkMangager 0.2.2 attempting LEAP on iwl3945

Hi,

Am Mi 30 Apr 2008 18:46:30 CEST schrieb Ryan Novosielski <novosirj umdnj edu>:
I figured I'd mention this one because I can reliably reproduce it. What
information the backtrace really contains though, I'm not sure. Let me
know if I can help somehow.

That should be mentioned on the kde-networkmanager list, right?

I guess I saw something similar already.
Could you please try the following:
- Close KNetworkManager
- Move ~/.kde/share/config/knetworkmanagerrc anywhere else
- Start KNetworkManager

Can you still reproduce the issue?

Don't forget to move the knetworkmanagerrc back as it contains all your configured networks :)

Regards,
Helmut