NM 0.7 for Ubuntu Hardy?

I've heard a lot of concern over NM 0.7 not being available in
Ubuntu's next release (end of April, 2008), so I have a two part
question:

1) Besides not knowing Ubuntu's inclusion policy, will NM 0.7 be
completed before the end of April 2008?

2) I've found with a couple of my clients who do not have broadband,
but rather PPPoE (DSL), that they have to run '# pppoeconf' in the
command-line. Will NM 0.7 contain a GUI for PPPoE setup?

Thank you for your time.

--
Brett Alton
brett jr alton gmail com

Do you really need to print this email? Help preserve our environment!