Re: IPv6 support
- From: Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd luon net>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 redhat com>, networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: IPv6 support
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:50:37 +0100
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 01:41:44PM -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> Or maybe the kernel does it automagically now for some reason if you poke
> something in sysfs?
I've been using ipv6 since 2001 and the kernel has always done things
automagically wrt. autoconfiguration unless you specifically turn it off.
After a number of decimal places, nobody gives a damn.
] [Thread Prev