Re: Release: 0.6.6

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 01:57 +0100, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Dan Williams wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've uploaded the 0.6.6 tarballs [1] and tagged 0.6.6 in SVN.
>
> Congrats to the new release.
>

> > [1] Tarballs
> >
> > http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/NetworkManager/0.6.6/NetworkManager-0.6.6.tar.gz
>
> Just a quick question: Why are the tarballs not available from
> http://download.gnome.org/sources/ as previous versions are?

Mainly because I'm lazy, have never had shell access on
download.gnome.org, and have never personally pushed a release there,
and haven't started poking around to get shell access to gnome.org.  The
only released that showed up on gnome.org were done by rml.  I'll fix
that before the next release :)