Re: does current svn version networkmanager support WPA (PEAP-MSCHAPV2)?

I tried on two computers. One is using Linksys WUSB54GC. Another one is using Atheros Super AG wireless. Neither works.

It's very wired that NetworkManager even sometimes detects the Wifi is a non-secured network. And it said "Wireless network connection to ...." It's impossible. Because that Wi-Fi is secured. And it's actually not connected. I can't surf the Internet.