Re: does current svn version networkmanager support WPA (PEAP-MSCHAPV2)?

John Stowers wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 00:05 -0500, Ryan Novosielski wrote:
> AFAIK, it should "just work." Perhaps someone else on the list can help.
>
>> My University uses this WPA+TKIP and PEAP-MSCHAP v2 and I have never got
>> it to work with Network Manager.

I use WPA+TKIP all the time, since 0.6.5 came out. No problems. Again,
one needs to do "Connect to other wireless network" or similar if your
network is hidden (and maybe even if not -- not sure).

begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Novosielski
n:Novosielski;Ryan
org:UMDNJ;IST/AST
adr;dom:MSB C630;;185 South Orange Avenue;Newark;NJ;07103
email;internet:novosirj umdnj edu
title:Systems Programmer II
tel;work:(973) 972-0922
tel;fax:(973) 972-7412