Re: does current svn version networkmanager support WPA (PEAP-MSCHAPV2)?

Hi, I am using Knetworkmanager now. I have found those options you mentioned. But later there is a popup balloon said "Could not connect to the network blah blah blah".

Is there any configuration files I need to edit? Do I need to turn on other daemons like wpa_applicant?