Re: does current svn version networkmanager support WPA (PEAP-MSCHAPV2)?

nm-applet for gnome does the trick. you just have to set the right settings.
it works in gnome and kde.

2008/3/6, John Stowers <john stowers lists gmail com>:

On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 00:05 -0500, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> AFAIK, it should "just work." Perhaps someone else on the list can help.

My University uses this WPA+TKIP and PEAP-MSCHAP v2 and I have never got
it to work with Network Manager.

Let me know if you have any success

John