Re: GPL Licensing

Has there been any discussion about possibly relicensing libnm-glib to the LGPL like many other GNOME Libraries?

> assume that I couldn't use libnm-glib.   However, if I wrote my own
> LGPL bindings against the dbus-specifications and then linked against
> that would that be ok?

Writing your own D-Bus binding bits as LGPL would most likely be OK.
libdbus and dbus-glib have pretty liberal licenses in this regard.

Would an LGPL D-Bus binding bits be considered for upstream?

Keith Preston