Re: nw does not send hostname

Uninstall dhcpcd and only keep the net-misc/dhcp package that provides dhclient. Retry without NM (default gentoo networking scripts will use dhclient then) and see if that works. If that does work, it's not a dhclient configuration problem. And I would be out of ideas :-(

Robert
I will try that as soon as possible and inform you of the result. Thanks for your answers!

Daniel