Re: ppp support

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 22:06 +0300, Vitja Makarov wrote:
> Furthermore I see setting classes but I don't see implementation classes.
> I suggest to merge them in one that holds both settings and starting
> rules that would be easy in gobject paradigm, and is implemented in my
> ppp-manager.

The setting classes are the model; the implementation (or controller)
just uses the data and lives in the ppp-manager.  Since the settings
classes are used by both the applet and NM itself, it wouldn't be
appropriate to put any actual logic into the settings classes
themselves.

The implementation bits that use the settings classes are in
src/ppp-manager/.