Re: ppp support

Yes right, but as I know NM now doesn't do something like that.

What do you think about common PPP framework?
That should be nice if user can setup network all the kinds of PPP networks.
Many of my friends that run linux can't really do that them self.

here is what i've done:
- handling pppd state and output for debuggin
- dbus services that starts/stops/monitors daemons state
- and simple tool tools/tool that interacts with service

ftp://stop.qc.to/vitja/ppp-manager-0.1.1.tar.bz2