Re: dbus-binding-tool Unable to load "%s": Attribute "xmlns:tp" is invalid on <node> element in this context

On Saturday 01 March 2008 20:18:11 alban browaeys free fr wrote:
> Thank you . I want the doc generated from the introspection files so I
> built my own dbus-glib with the patch applied. (if I understood well the
> thread this time ... I did not at first glance though I did not read it
> carefully enough).

Ok, the other way (that Telepathy uses and that I prefer) is to have spec xml
from which the doc html and the introspection xml are generated at build
time.  The build system basically does the same as the shell scriptlet I
showed earlier.

Will

--
Will Stephenson