Re: System Setting - Wireless - WPA - and Fedora 9

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 00:54 +0100, Simon Handy wrote:
> Hi guys.
> I just wanted to confirm, under the above conditions, wpa will not work
> with either the keyfile plugin or ifcfg-fedora plugin.

WPA should work with keyfile, but certainly won't work with ifcfg files
because Fedora never has supported WPA setups in ifcfg files...

> With the keyfile plugin I get...
>
> NetworkManager: <WARN>  get_secrets_cb(): Couldn't get connection
> secrets: nm-settings.c.307 - Missing implementation for
> ConnectionSettings::get_secrets..

Hmm, could be that the encryption key didnt work the first time.  We
really should implement get_secrets() for keyfile though.  That's the
problem here.

Dan