nm-applet failed to start after copying $HOME directory to a new system.

Hi, experts

I installed debian on my laptop and copied my original $HOME to the system.
The nm-applet is running but failed to appear at the notification area with folloing message:

** (nm-applet:6113): WARNING **: <WARN>  nma_dbus_init(): could not acquire its service.  dbus_bus_acquire_service() says: 'Connection ":1.38" is not allowed to own the service "org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo" due to security policies in the configuration file'

Maybe I should delete some file/data for dbus to re-authenticate the nm-applet (just a guess).
Any comments for this?

Thanks,
Crisson