Re: NetworkManager loses Keyring connection on reconnect

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 22:21 +0100, Christoph Höger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> repeatedly  I have the following issue:
> after some random time my router (or my wireless card) loses the
> connection.
> After that NetworkManager tries to reconnect but does not take the
> WPA-Key from the keyring and asks for it.
> Deactivate and Activate WLAN fixes this issue.

It's asking for the key again because it can't reconnect to your router,
a cause of which may be that the key is incorrect or changed on the
router.  I think we've discussed trying a bit harder with the same key
if the connection has just dropped but had been stable for a while.  But
that's not implemented yet.