Thanks for all bugs-fixed release!

I just updated the NM to latest version for ubuntu ppa, and all, I meant
all bugs have disappeared:

1 - system settings work as they should.

2 - IBSS + WPA seems to work (I don't have a second system near me to
test, but at least iwconfig shows an ad-hoc network and WPA keys
enabled)

3 - no more password reuse when PPP connection fails, also PPP
connection works if I select 'use echo packets' now, and this might be
the reason it did break often before.

4 - the dialog 'you have been connected' now correctly disappears, I
thought that this was a compiz related bug, now I see that fixed.

Not bad for a release, ah?

Now if you were to implement L2TP, it would be great, but for now PPP
works for me.

Also I noticed another very annoying problem, but I can live with it.

Out university has a university wide wireless network that obliviously
contains may aps.

NM seems to peek that strongest one, and if the connection fails, it
doesn't retry with other ones.

The problem is that it seems that signal strength is wrong sometimes,
and of two aps with similar strength one works, and another doesn't.

Association always succeeds, but DHCP doesn't.

So could you add to NM the possibility to retry with another AP if the
current failed?

Also, it would be nice to refresh AP list after suspend to ram/disk.

Usually to connect I have to issue 'sudo iwlist scan' for that and this
is annoying.

Thanks and best regards,
	Maxim Levitsky