DBus Properties 0.7.0 Device question

Hello,

I am struggling a little bit with the Properties interface for devices.
I can get the properties from the generic device but depending on device
type how do I get the properties from the Wired or Wireless devices.  I
am using dbus-java to communicate but decided to back off and try this
with dbus-send.   I query:

dbus-send --system --dest=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager
--print-reply /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/net_00_13_02_06_6d_ee
org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.GetAll string:''

I receive the various dictionary items for a generic Device, udi,
Driver, etc..  What do I have to set to get the Wired/Wireless
properties?

Thanks,
Phil Culver