Re: DBus Properties 0.7.0 Device question

Some addtional information.

If I execute:

dbus-send --system --dest=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager
--print-reply /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/net_00_13_02_06_6d_ee
org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get
string:'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device.Wireless'
string:'HwAddress'

I get the proper value with a Get call.  If I execute the GetAll method
I always get the generic the Device properties.

Thanks,
-- Phil