Problems with Ubuntu 8.10 and multiple users (connection closed on log out)

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 8.10 and since then I have a little
problem with nm-applet.

When the first user to log in my machine starts his session, nm-applet
is started and it automatically connects to my wireless network. Up to
here everything is fine.

However, if a second user logs in (the first one not loggin out), there
is no nm-applet it his session. This is not a huge problem, since the
connection still works for both users.

The problem comes when the first user logs out, then, his nm-applet
shutdowns, and so does the connection, thus leaving the second user
non-connected, and without any nm-applet in his session.

This problem did not happen with Ubuntu 8.04. All users logging in had
their own nm-applet and the connection was never shutdown.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? Any ideas of how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Organiza y edita tus fotos con Windows Live Galería fotográfica