Re: PPTP VPN plugin resurrected from the dead

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 16:09 +0200, Bjorge Solli wrote:
> Dan Williams wrote:
> > And committed to SVN trunk.  Try it out, file bugs, send email to the
> > list whne stuff doesn't work.  I tested briefly against a Windows 2000
> > Server install and it seemed to go OK.
>
> I'm interested in trying this. I'm using Fedora 8 and standard NM. Do I
> need to compile a newer version to use pptp?

Test builds have been built in koji for F8 for a while, but koji is down
at the moment due to the ongoing Fedora infrastructure issues.  It'll
come out as an update to F8.  If you'd like to compile yourself, I can
send you the SRPMs that I uploaded to the Fedora buildsystem until koji
comes back online.