no vpn connections in network-manager-vpnc

Hello together,

I am using the new ubuntu version 8.04, but this problem exists in previously ubuntu versions too.

My wireless connection works fine and after installing network-manager-vpnc (and vpnc) , I can select the VPN submenu
after clicking on the network-manager icon. In the submenu are two menuitems (Configure and Disconnect) so i start the
configuration and import a pcf-File to create a new connection entry.
So far so good, but when i now click again on the network-manager icon and open the VPN submenu, the added vpn
connection is missing and the only two items in this Submenu are "configure" and "disconnect".

What I have to do, to to get vpn connections displayed above the menuitems "configure" and "disconnect" ?

The Problem still exists, even if i restart the network-manager with "killall nm-applet" and "nm-applet".
For all network devices roaming modus ist enabled.

Greets,
Marwin