PPPoE + SELinux

Hello.
I've set up a DSL connection in NM Applet, but when I select the DSL connection, NM dies, probably cause SELinux stuff:
SELinux is preventing gdb (NetworkManager_t) "write" to ./rpm (rpm_var_lib_t).
SELinux is preventing gdb (NetworkManager_t) "getattr" to /var/lib/rpm/Packages (rpm_var_lib_t).
SELinux is preventing gdb (NetworkManager_t) "setsched" to <Unknown> (NetworkManager_t).
SELinux is preventing the gdb from using potentially mislabeled files (./tmp).
How could I fix this without disabling SELinux, as restorecon doesn't seem to work it out?
Thanks!