Re: Connecting with a Mobile
- From: Gonsolo <gonsolo gmail com>
- To: PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE <macanas_ped gva es>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Connecting with a Mobile
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:42:00 +0200
It is a Samsung SGH-E300 mobile.
Network Manager seems to fail initializing the mobile.
It is connected via USB cable.
It is recognized as /dev/ttyUSB0.
It works with gprsec: http://easyconnect.linuxuser.hu/
But this project it is now closed. What can one use instead (or is going anybody to continue it)?.
I decided to use it in the meantime (you still can download it, I
downloaded a package at http://darrenalbers.com/gprsec/) until
network-manager is ready. Works fine.
] [Thread Prev