RE: Connecting with a Mobile

Title: Re: Connecting with a Mobile

>What is the device? With my Huewi USB dongle and the new connection
editor all I had to do to get it working was to edit the connection to
add the APN into the config. All the rest with my provider was the
default.
With a system similar to DHCP, it would not be necessary to add the APN also.  This would improve PPP and the easiness of the connection.

In ADSL modems it is plug and surf  (and remember Huawei E220 and similar USB cell modems are broadband modems like ADSL).

Regards.