RE: Connecting with a Mobile
- From: "PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE" <macanas_ped gva es>
- To: "Gonsolo" <gonsolo gmail com>, "Peter Robinson" <pbrobinson gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: Connecting with a Mobile
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:37:10 +0200
Title: Re: Connecting with a Mobile
Enviado el: lun 21/04/2008 0:23
Para: Peter Robinson
CC: networkmanager-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: Connecting with a Mobile
>It is a Samsung SGH-E300 mobile.
>Network Manager seems to fail initializing the mobile.
>It is connected via USB cable.
>It is recognized as /dev/ttyUSB0.
>It works with gprsec: http://easyconnect.linuxuser.hu/
But this project it is now closed. What can one use instead (or is going anybody to continue it)?.
] [Thread Prev