Re: ANNOUNCE: Mobile Broadband Configuration Assistant

Hi,

I have a Verizon broadband card and my experience has been that the
card acts as a modem.  I also use Fedora 7 and setting up the device
in the Network applet as a modem allows NM to control the card as a
dial-up connection.  The specific card support is still required from
the Verizon software to program the card for specific stuff (tower
info, other programming - SPL).  Although it would be nice to have
some kind of signal strength meter...

Michael