Re: ANNOUNCE: Mobile Broadband Configuration Assistant

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 16:00 +0300, Antti Kaijanmäki wrote:
Hello,

to, 2008-04-10 kello 14:15 +0400, Vitja Makarov kirjoitti:
> Hi!
>
> Nice to hear this. Are you going to add bluetooth support?
>
> vitja.

I'm not going to add Bluetooth support to NetworkManager. At least that
is not the plan right now. However there are some couple of weeks
reserved for working on NetworkManager itself and thus if it's later
decided I should work on Bluetooth support, I will.

 -- Antti