ANNOUNCE: Mobile Broadband Configuration Assistant

Hello,

I am happy to announce that I will be developing mobile broadband
configuration assistant for NetworkManager during this summer. The
assistant will make configuration of mobile broadband, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS,
CDMA and etc. connections easy and as automated as possible.

My project[1] is a part of Kesäkoodi2008[2] (Summer Code Finland) and
thus I will receive funding. Dan Williams mentors the project.

You can find more information through my blog[3]. I will be using the
blog during the summer to share frequent updates about my progress.

Yours sincerely,
Antti Kaijanmäki

[1] http://www.kaijanmaki.net/kesakoodi/projectplan.pdf
[2] http://www.coss.fi/kesakoodi