Re: Share with wpa_supplicant

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 13:54 +0200, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I use to used the wpa_supplicant to share my prefered networks with
> they pass or user/pass. I want to use the NetworkManager but
> continuing use wpa-supplicat file to store the passes.
>
> I dont't want to use the keyring to that.

I'm not quite sure why you'd still want to store the secrets in
wpa_supplicant if using NetworkManager.  NM intentionally uses its own
configuration stores because that's more flexible than the
wpa_supplicant configuration file.  0.7 allows you to store
configuration in either the user session or in the distro's normal
configuration files.