Re: Share with wpa_supplicant
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com>
- Cc: NetworkManager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Share with wpa_supplicant
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:03:48 -0400
On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 19:08 -0400, Darren Albers wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Josu Lazkano <josu lazkano gmail com> wrote:
> > Yes, this is the reason for my question. There is any way to do that.
> > Thanks for all.
> > Regards.
> *Adding back the list*
> While there won't ever be a way to just handle WPA_Supplicant
> configurations I believe that with 0.7 there is an intent to add an
> option to publish the settings so they are available at boot. I will
> defer to Dan to answer if that is still on the roadmap.
Yeah, this is already available in 0.7 if your distro system settings
plugin supports it.
] [Thread Prev