Re: Share with wpa_supplicant
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Share with wpa_supplicant
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:09:38 -0400
On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 08:25 -0400, Darren Albers wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 7:54 AM, Josu Lazkano <josu lazkano gmail com> wrote:
> > Hello everybody!
> > I use to used the wpa_supplicant to share my prefered networks with
> > they pass or user/pass. I want to use the NetworkManager but
> > continuing use wpa-supplicat file to store the passes.
> > I dont't want to use the keyring to that.
> > Thankyou very much.
> > Josu Lazkano.
> This is not an option at this time. Are you avoiding using the
Nor will it ever be...
] [Thread Prev