Re: How to react on lost connection?

sorry for this double-post but I forgot to ask this here: If I do a right-click in gnome on the nm-applet and I remove the checkbox with "Activate Network", the NM will be shutdown/halted and I can use kismet. After I used kismet I make the point again in this field and it restarts my connections.

Is there a non-gui way to do this? I mean a command, switch the network off/on? Then I would do my own script for that work, simply shutting it temporarly down as long as kismet is running and reloading it if kismet has finished?

--
kazaam <kazaam oleco net>