Re: How to react on lost connection?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:47:19 -0400
Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 18:41 +0200, kazaam wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have a problem with the network-manager and kismet. If kismet takes over an wlan-interface the network-manager wants to take it back and sets up the internet connection again. Is there any way to tell network-manager not to interfer with kismet?
>
> Stop NetworkManager.  There is no provision for making NM ignore an
> interface on the fly at this time.

Ubuntu'd love you guys if you implemented this, though, considering they already have a modded version that ignores interfaces in /etc/network/interfaces. ;)

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now—and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?