Re: Note about device activation in current trunk...

Hi,

Am Fr 14 Sep 2007 22:22:33 CEST schrieb Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>:
On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 11:49 +0200, Helmut Schaa wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 13. September 2007 19:15:13 schrieb Dan Williams:
> Yeah, I know this is a problem at the moment, because it's unlikely NM
> has gotten the configuration info for the connection yet.  This is what
> I'm fixing today; I believe the issue needs to be solved in NM itself to
> keep the APIs and interface behavior simple for clients like knm and
> nm-applet.

Agreed ;)

Committed to svn.  Can you test out and report?  Make sure knm emits the
NewConnection signal on it's settings service when it adds the
connection it's just created before calling device.Activate().

I'm on vacation next week.
I'll try it as soon as possible and report back later :)

Regards,
Helmut