Note about device activation in current trunk...

Hi,

I just tried to implement the feature "create new connection" in KNM and ran
into the following problem:

After entering all information for the new connection KNM sends
the "NewConnection"-signal to NM and afterwards calls the "Activation"-method
for the appropriate device.

Unfortunately NM did not get the settings (which are requested
during "NewConnection"-signal-processing) for this connection yet when
the "Activation"-call arrives and therefore fails :(

I'm not sure but most likely nm-applet will have the same problem (this
feature is not implemented in nm-applet yet).

Dan, Tambet, how can we avoid this issue?

Regards,
Helmut