Re: Default wireless network

> > No, it keeps connecting to the Starbucks down the street - I always have
> > to connect to my own network after every startup.
> >
> > It is the only unsecured network in the area - could that be it?

That sounds like a bug..(?)

Anyway, there is a FAQ on
http://live.gnome.org/DarrenAlbers/NetworkManagerFAQ#head-bef25c7fff6853c702b745626a9b6fb40058f0e4

that states:

[quote]
How do I remove networks I no longer wish to connect to?

>From the command line run the following replacing <SSID> with the SSID
of the network you wish to remove:

  gconftool-2 --recursive-unset
  /system/networking/wireless/networks/<SSID>

You can use the "Configuration Editor" (gconf-editor) to browse the
networks listed in that configuration directory, but you cannot remove
the SSID's folder using the GUI tool.
[/quote]