Re: Default wireless network

Could be. Always copy the list, I'm not an expert. :)

I suspect that if you do not have a saved password or something for the
secured ones, it will go for an unsecured one. I use KNetworkManager and
it asks me to unluck my kwallet and then tries the last network it had
(unless that is not available). Not sure about the stock NM.

Matt Burkhardt wrote:
> No, it keeps connecting to the Starbucks down the street - I always have
> to connect to my own network after every startup.
>
> It is the only unsecured network in the area - could that be it?
>
> On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 15:19 -0400, Ryan Novosielski wrote:
> It will connect to what it was connected last, if I'm not mistaken.
>
> Matt Burkhardt wrote:
>> How do you tell network manager which network you want it to connect to
>> at start-up?
>
>> --
>> Matt Burkhardt, CEO
>> Impari Systems, Inc.
>> Phone:  (301) 644-3911
>> mlb imparisystems com <mailto:mlb imparisystems com> <mailto:mlb imparisystems com>
>> http://www.imparisystems.com

> --
> Matt Burkhardt, CEO
> Impari Systems, Inc.
> Phone:  (301) 644-3911
> mlb imparisystems com <mailto:mlb imparisystems com>
> http://www.imparisystems.com

- --